An Introduction to Web 3.0 website
Web 3.0 is nowadays one of the main technical topics that have directed considerations and arguments, probably over the second half of the year. It is already creating a rift which is enough to observe that also the huge names in the technical area are sharing their views regarding Web 3.0 on social media channels. Now it is time to understand what Web 3.0 is and Why It Matters today? On the other hand, Web 1.0 was discovered by Berners-Lee in the initial developing dates of the internet back in 1990, he had written the three fundamental technologies that later on became the foundation of the web, that included the very first page of the web. Also, Web 3.0 is set to enhance the SEO by various techniques like through voice search or by doing content analysis and Social media. The crucial feature of Web 3.0 websites is that it has moved beyond the basic concept of Semantic Web as discussed by the great Berners-Lee in 2001. Key concepts by Bernes-Lee are
Decentralization: In this feature, there is no permission required from a single authority to post something on the web or post anything on the web, there is no single controlling point, and so no central point of failure and also no kill switch.
Bottom-up Design: It means all the code is being controlled and is in full view of its users and maximum participation and experimentation. are encouraged.
What is Web 2.0?
It made the internet more social. In this stage, all the net users are encouraged to get connected via social networking mediums like blogs and other services which create a huge amount of data volume and content volume. Web 2.0 backlinks made it possible for the content generated by users that can be viewed by millions of people around the globe in a matter of minutes virtually over the two past decades.
What is a Web 3.0 website?
Web 3.0 websites are said to be the next iteration or level of the internet evolution and can become a big shift just like Web 2.0 in past years. The main concepts on which Web 3.0 websites are built are decentralization, Trustless and permissionless, Artificial intelligence, and Connectivity.
Core features of Web 3.0: Since there is no defined definition of Web 3.0 websites, it consists of crucial features and we have defined these ones by one below
- Decentralization: One of the important features of Web 3.0. If we consider Web 2.0 HTTP was used in a different form of web addresses to look out for various information that used to be stored in a specific location (single server). Since now information is found based on content, Web 3.0 allows it to store in various locations and then decentralized easily. This will provide all-over control to the users and will allow them to have the users retain ownership control by generating data on commonly used communicating resources like mobile phones, computers, vehicles, sensors, and appliances.
- Trustless and permissionless: along with being decentralized Web 3.0 will also allow the various participants to get in touch without any trusted intermediary. This means that any observer can contest without any sort of authorization. This results in allowing the Web 3.0 apps to run on decentralized channels and are known as dApps.
- Artificial intelligence: As the name suggests in Web 3.0, computers will be able to recognize the information just like humans via Semantic Web concepts and also natural language processing systems. Similarly, it will also use machine learning that will enhance the accuracy rate. All these features will allow the computers to offer relevant and speedy outcomes in various departments. This can be a game-changer in SEO. Using Artificial Intelligence technology will help in content analysis by collecting content under a particular keyword, bringing together relevant content.
- Connectivity: Web 3.0 will allow the information to be connected eventually making it universal and accessible for various apps and increasing the number of devices connected to the web on a daily basis.
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Web 3.0 websites?
- With the ability to provide greater use to internet users Web 3.0 goes beyond the common channels like online shopping, social media, and streaming that has Web 2.0, app users. Web 3.0 has the potential to be the same as the Semantic web, Artificial intelligence, and machine learning that increases its ability in various new areas and eventually improves user interaction.
- Since decentralization is one of the crucial features, it has its legal and regulatory risks. Due to the lack of control over these interactive channels, it will make it quite more difficult to control the negativity online like misinformation, bad comments, cybercrime, etc.
- Web 3.0 provides better user utility: With Web 3.0 you don’t have to spend precious time looking for various flights, accommodations and scrolling anonymous websites. It will automatically assemble all your information and generate results based on your searches. Web 3.0 tends to help your SEO strategy by enhancing the entire internal linking process and eventually boosting your search performance.
The Bottom Line
Now summing up all the above-discussed factors Web 1.0 was the initial stage while Web 2.0 was much advanced and now Web 3.0 is the most advanced metaverse. Just like Facebook’s name got changed to Meta on Oct. 28, 2021, Web 3.0 can be the changing force in the worldwide business of the internet. To understand Web 2.0 more also read our blog